Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Introducing.....Olivia Paige Modlin!

Olivia was born on May 28th at 5:15pm. She weighed 9lbs 1oz and was 21 inches long. Although she was a big baby, I was thankful that she was a little smaller than her big brother! She will be two weeks old tomorrow already - I know that's such a short time but it seems like she has been with us so much longer! We are getting a long well so far and enjoying being a family of four. Jackson is adjusting pretty well too. He has had a few moments where he wants mommy when I have her but overall he is sweet to her. We've had a lot of family in and out helping with Jackson and visiting the new addition. We look forward to our future with two kiddos!

*we are currently uploading numerous photos from out good camera. I will update the post with pictures from Olivia's first two weeks soon. I just wrote this post a week ago and needed to get it published!















No comments:

Post a Comment