Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

Five Years of Marital Bliss ❤

Today is our fifth wedding anniversary! I cannot believe it has already been five years since we said "I do." My how life can change in such a short time. In the time since we got married we've moved three times, both graduated grad school, got three pets, had a baby, and started a business. I feel like we've done a lot of changing and growing up together, and it has only made our love grow stronger.

When we first got married Mike was just beginning his second year of dental school. Now he is the sole provider for our family. He works hard so I can stay home with our little man and I am incredibly grateful for this. I love seeing him as a father and watching him interact with Jackson. I look forward to growing our family together and all that the future holds for us. My wish is that we continue to place God in the center of our marriage and do the best we can to raise our children in a Godly home filled with love.

Thanks for being my best friend and partner in life! I love you Mikey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment